Friday, July 20, 2007

Cookies rrr-umumumumum

I couldn't figure out how to phoneticise what, I have been informed by Wikipedia, is officially known as the "Cookie monster noise" (you would think that the people who create Kermit and Bert and Ernie on a daily basis would have a more creative name for it). Rrrr-ummumumumum it will have to be. Clear I have no future in poetry. Or writing children's books.

Anyway Cookies rrr-umumumumum were what my sister and I made last weekend! More art and craft than cooking, but what fun! Note especially our favourite, the chick on the right.

Technically I think these are biscuits and not cookies, but you do cut them out with a cookie cutter after all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think more accurately it is "Coooooookiiiiieeeees! cooookie cooookie coookie....arrrrrrrrr... umm umm ummm ummmm...coookiiiesss" No?

limz said...

i think ur cookies look to pretty to be eaten really. they look like plastic decorations.

tzozen said...

Thanks Limin, although I'm not sure whether food looking plastic is a compliment or not ;)

limz said...

hahha it's a compliment lah ! they look very well iced! haha :D how goes um..fish-hunting? or are u having a break now?